Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What's up Adelphia?

Your bridge so to speak is already a blaze! It's a five engine fire, dude. I hate to see someone get caught with their pants down, but!
I doubt very seriously if you are ever going to see a dime, if they still owe you. Better start cutting now, before they start selling off the systems. Good Luck! (claw)

> I've been alot of places, many undesirable places for this company. I've been throgh the ranks of catv, from installs to headend work and just about everything in between.Now with you bastards with all this fraudulent stock trading you'all are leaving us ( the guys that do the work) standing there with our pants at our ankles and big red bloody butthole flapping in the wind.If you guys aren't paying you should've stopped production until all this was settled.
> I've not been paid in over a month, if we don't get tis squared away soon I' be removing the enclosures, splices, straps and spacers etc..( you get the picture)And according to the local laws I can do so. And this is a retro job,no light means no Rf either.
> So your prime tells me it's your fault,I don't care who's to blame. I refuse to work for nothing and will do what I say.I didn't drop the ball here, I just didn't get paid! All fibers have been tested and the results turned over (your copy) so why didn't I get paid?
> If this interests anyone that fix this post message here. But act quickly people reaaly do like their cable on and operating properly. And you should respond ASAP. I'm not going to wait on my money much longer.
> I'm not divulgeing the prime on purpose, if you need details then post your # and I'll call you. I really don't want to burn a bridge, I just want my money !!!(snipper)(ninja)(snipper)(ninja)
This is CABL.com posting #70008. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msnk
Posted in reply to: What's up Adelphia? by TekRanger
There are 0 replies to this message