Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who am I, Where am I, Global Broadband Plus BD

It's unfortunate Cableguy14us that you and many others, including myself have been fooled by B.M. hard working ethics. However there are a those who he has worked for that have to review and QC his work and documentation and it is from this in depth experiences I have based my statment. He has already been confronted by myself and others for document falsification as well as altering return path testing to the local MSO (The pulling of return pads in each first active to ensure a passing test result). With all of BM's years of experience as a sweep technician (A whole 2yrs)he has managed to become a expert at deception rather then adsorb the technical knowledge freely offered by Old cable dogs. The lines has been clearly difined with in the Telecommunications community. MSO's will not tolerate Broadband Communication contractors who falsify documentation. Nor will MSO's support Broadband Companies who hide and support this type of work ethics ie...Brett Duett and Company.
So I ask you Cableguy14us, which side of the line do you stand on? My statments are indeed fact and actual.

>
>
> > Brett Duett, It was nice to hear that you have been put in your place, you and yours know now that this buiness, as large as it is circles around a small network. You no longer have any buiness in Jacksonville nor any where else and all who worked for you like Brian Mack etc.. should consider changing professions as a shredder for a large company like Enron. You made your bed so enjoy sleeping in it.
>
>
>
> I know Brian Mack! Why would you talk about a hard worker like that? If you are scared to be a man and speak up and confront him then you dont need to post on this site,(sissyboy), I cant speak for Brett Duett but if he is working with Brian Mack then you should back your words up.
>
This is CABL.com posting #69511. Tiny Link: cabl.co/msfj
Posted in reply to: Re: Who am I, Where am I, Global Broadband Plus BD by cableguy14us
There is 1 reply to this message