Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Mr. Pickrell

First off, sure wish you'd stay "retired" and keep out of here! LOL

Secondly, you apparently do not subscribe to half of what you claim to read in your Bible.

--> Matthew 6:5-6 "And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing ni the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."

--> Matthew 7:1-5 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgement ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete (use), it sall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote (speck) that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam (plank) that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then thou shalt see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

--> Proverbs 15:32-33 "He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareht reproof getteth understanding. The fear of the Lord is in the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility."

--> Micah 6:8b "and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with they God?"

--> Proverbs 22:4 "By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour, and life"

--> James 4:10-11a "Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up. Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law"

--> Proverbs 15:1-2 "A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness."

The point? We really don't care how many times you read the Bible. God doesn't even care. You are NOT a better man because you read the Bible (nor is anyone else). APPLY it. And, based on your repeated ramblings on this site, you certainly give no appearance of application in your life!

> Although, I do not agree on even 50% of what either party has to say.
> I do agree on the fact that "Prayer" & "Bible Study" should be a "CHOICE" of the students in public schools!
> Mandated? No!
> I believe that this so called "AMERICA" has become what it has "DUE to LEAVING God's Word OUT of things"!
> It is HE that created this earth & all in it! It is HE that gave us the Bible as a "Life MANUAL" so to speak! We really need to "TRY" to live by it!
> Am I saying I live by it perfectly? Not at all! I am saying that "I Truely am TRYING to follow in Christ Jesus footsteps"!
> One of my MAIN imperfections I personally am working on is my "ANGER" towards those that "Cause others MAJOR PAIN"!
> Do I love tham as the Bible says? Well, I'm working on that!
> I read the Bible once EVERY year MINIMUM......and I do not say I know it all! I would need to read it for the rest of my life every year to get "accurate knowledge" as the bible speaks of!
> Empire? Do I know I have been inappropriate on the Bar in some of my replies? Yes! But, I still do get VERY upset at the kind of LIES that get spread around about me! (SweepDaddy = Mike O'Conneras)! And (Nick Thomas) forgot his screen name BUT it should be LIAR!
> I speak ONLY the Truth about things! Sometimes to personal, sometimes to blunt! But, at least you know, I speak the TRUTH!
>
> Mark A. Pickrell
>
>
This is CABL.com posting #66797. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrxx
Posted in reply to: Re: Buckster........empirebuilder.......... by 1 CATV Black Sheep
There are 0 replies to this message