Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Buckster........empirebuilder..........

Although, I do not agree on even 50% of what either party has to say.
I do agree on the fact that "Prayer" & "Bible Study" should be a "CHOICE" of the students in public schools!
Mandated? No!
I believe that this so called "AMERICA" has become what it has "DUE to LEAVING God's Word OUT of things"!
It is HE that created this earth & all in it! It is HE that gave us the Bible as a "Life MANUAL" so to speak! We really need to "TRY" to live by it!
Am I saying I live by it perfectly? Not at all! I am saying that "I Truely am TRYING to follow in Christ Jesus footsteps"!
One of my MAIN imperfections I personally am working on is my "ANGER" towards those that "Cause others MAJOR PAIN"!
Do I love tham as the Bible says? Well, I'm working on that!
I read the Bible once EVERY year MINIMUM......and I do not say I know it all! I would need to read it for the rest of my life every year to get "accurate knowledge" as the bible speaks of!
Empire? Do I know I have been inappropriate on the Bar in some of my replies? Yes! But, I still do get VERY upset at the kind of LIES that get spread around about me! (SweepDaddy = Mike O'Conneras)! And (Nick Thomas) forgot his screen name BUT it should be LIAR!
I speak ONLY the Truth about things! Sometimes to personal, sometimes to blunt! But, at least you know, I speak the TRUTH!

Mark A. Pickrell

This is CABL.com posting #66756. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrwS
Posted in reply to: Buckster........empirebuilder.......... by FiberDood
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Mr. Pickrell FiberDood 3/30/2002 2:45:00 PM