Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Buckster........empirebuilder..........

You couldnt be more wrong "dood". While Buckster apparently gets all of his info from one website, I have come up with my own info from books (remember those?) and articles. I didnt really have time to put together an essay on the subject so I borrowed from some of papers written in college. As for my religous beliefs, I am unaffiliated because i choose to interpret according to my own spiritual beliefs. I think my point flew over your head, but you get out of it what you want. This country was founded on Christian principles, NOT Buddist, NOT hindu, NOT Judaism. The liberals in this country would like to see these other religions prosper at the expense of Christianity. Have a happy Easter!

> Buckster, I address you first: BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! (Sorry, seems as though I have nothing to add? LOL)
>
> empirebuilder......
>
> You have GOT to be a member of an "Independent, Bible-believing, Fundamental Baptist Church", correct?? I am very much a God-fearing Christian myself, but, my friend, do your own research. Quit listening to whatever is spoon-fed to you from a pulpit! The very point you are trying to make in your writing (or copy/paste, whatever) is absolutely obliterated by YOUR OWN WRITING!
>
> Although I by no means agree with some of the "scientific" BS that is taught in our public schools today, I can also in no way agree with mandated prayer of Biblical study in PUBLIC schools. That is why this IS America!
This is CABL.com posting #66780. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrxg
Posted in reply to: Buckster........empirebuilder.......... by FiberDood
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Buckster........empirebuilder.......... Buckster 3/31/2002 5:37:00 AM
Re: empirebuilder.......... FiberDood 3/30/2002 1:49:00 PM