Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BEWARE OF TCC update, proof they have lied once again

You know, I was going to let the punk remark go. I know it’s the last gasp ranting of an immature mind that doesn’t have the mental ability to formulate a sensible rebuttal in an untenable position, but I changed my mind. I guess your people didn’t tell you I was a Marine Recon and boxer in the Marine Corp? I don’t mind that you rant and rave and lie because you’ll pay for it all in court, but if you call me a punk again I will take it very personally.

People tend not to see traits in others that they themselves do not possess. Trusting people are hard pressed to recognize cheaters. Truthful people often can’t see liars. Thieves rarely recognize the honest. You, little Tommy, don’t recognize confidence. Your illiterate statement that I’m a “poassive wieny”, which I am assuming you ment passive weenie, is not passiveness at all, it’s confidence. I know I’ll win because I’m right and we worked hard and did as TCC asked and now you will pay us for that work. You will have to because I will not stop until you do. I will get my money and then, one way or the other, I will make sure you lose far far more than you stole from others. Mark my words.

See you in court.

This is CABL.com posting #66454. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrr0
There are 0 replies to this message