Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: BEWARE OF TCC update, proof they have lied once again

Well, how ‘bout that, Tom finally stops pretending he’s an innocent and shows his true self!

Your illiterate ranting is VERY funny, you should take your act on the road. Oh wait, you already did when you were booted out of St. Louis! Now, why did you come to St. Louis again? Oh yeah, you were booted out of every other system you were in!

Say what you will about my business abilities little Tommy. The fact remains that my company is healthy and prosperous and you couldn’t make a deal now to clean cable turds out of MDU boxes for free. The only time I’ve ever been a sub is with you, the worst business decision I’ve ever made, but we’ve recovered from your treachery, how you doing junior? A little slow at TCC? Having trouble finding subs? Not so many cable companies answering your calls?

Everyone here can judge for themselves. They can see in your postings what you think of subs. They can see in your failures what the cable companies have finally discovered about you.

You can run, but you can’t hide, not while all of the people you’ve burned are speaking up and telling it like it is.

All of this meaningless crap you’re posting means nothing. The facts remain, you made false claims against my company and many others and held our money with no evidence, none. You changed the turn-in system so you would have all the paperwork first and you kept it. There are claims against you in every system you’ve been in. We are all lying right? Is that your position? You kept the paperwork, provided no evidence to support your claims (because there is none), and dozens of subs and independents are all lying about poor little Tommy boy?

You still don’t get it, your going down Tommy, the gig is up, there are no more believers.

See you in court.
This is CABL.com posting #66449. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrrV
There is 1 reply to this message