Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking for information?......... Here's some: you're a dumbass!

Now I disagree, this claim that the Meat Tweakin' black sheep Pickrel is a border line schitzo....nahhhhhh, The Guy's a full blown, dead on the money, down the middle, crazier than a sh** house rat, nut.

No doubt brought on by his asshole being the size of daddy's fist. At least that's one of his stories.

The Meat tweakin black sheep pickrell is also known to have claimed to have retired from the Army, as an E8 and an E9. Which aint bad, for a guy that also claims to have 20 years in grade as a "Cable Dawg".

Im told his mother didn't change his sh**ty diapers, didn't get no hugs, milk was warm when he wanted cold, cold when he wanted it warm. He pissed the bed until he was 19, and for some strange reason every guy in his family going back three generations, was compelled to f*** him, again until he was 19. Now, these are just second hand stories, that have been relayed to me by those Pickerell told, shortly before he burst into a crying jag, and started threatening lawsuits for sexual harrassment, because he walked into the head and got a "skivy shot" of Old Lineman Earl, which sent him into a "Daddy" Flashback. Ohhhhh hurts me just to revistit the horror.

Nowwwwwww, It's been my observation; that he is just an anal retentive asshole, who doesn't play well with others. He's a degenerative liar, and a hack who couldn't sweep new build. He gets on a job site and does his level best to be the most absurd pain in the ass he can possibly be. And yes, I do believe he gets it honestly.

As to having "something over me", I suppose we should revisit what that concept means, considering, Pickerell has demonstrated he hasn't a clue.

Pickerell, to have something on someone, they can't have themselves stated it repeatedly as fact in previous public forums, in this case, as evidence of what a loser you are.

Now contrast that, with the above gossip. Hopefully you are just bright enough to catch this, ya see, I HAD that on you. Now I don't, because everyone else knows it too.

I so hope that helps, ya sick freak!

Love and kisses,
Yer Daddy
AKA, The Onion Head
OKA, Sleep Daddy
BKA, hey you,
SPCM: Bud
O: Bubba
But I will respond to just about anything....... As anyone can clearly see.

> Hey DarrylICED? Have you figured it out yet? Bet you wish you could!
> I got some GREAT news about you!
> Well, Vern Goebal TOOK YOUR Place at Daniel Utility Construction inc! NOW THATS FUNNY!(rotflmao)
> You HAD to leave Little Rock because you COULDN'T DO THE JOB!
> BOB GREEN Now works for Daniels and couldn't do his JOB either!
> You all are MAJOR pathetic!
> (roll)
> While I am going on with business!
> You all are out there looking for someone to LIE< CHEAT and Steal on!(nono)
> GET A LIFE!!!!!!(thumdn)
This is CABL.com posting #66443. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mrrP
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking for information.........= Trouble Maker! by 1 CATV Black Sheep
There are 2 replies to this message