Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: midnight splicing in new york

Chips....

I'm bustin' his (her) balls for a couple postings (s)he put up in the last week or so.... All he's done is complain.  If EFYOU is so unhappy with the industry, why doesn't he get out...??

I, too, am from New York....I was born and raised in Manhattan... About a decade ago, I was on the Bronx re-build in University Heights.  I put up with the gun-shots and the drug dealers and the Crack Addicts....But we got it done....And noone shot my balls off....    By the way: It was in the winter time...I was on a pole in The Heights when those towel heads blew up the Trade Center the first time..... So, when I hear someone calling himself a New Yorker AND a lineman and all he does is whine about the situation, it kinda pisses me off.....The quality of alot of people who are getting in the business (Not all, but most) these days isn't anything like the Hooks from the Old School way of Cable........

About the "No Balls" comment; Most New Yorkers I know are more than willing to let ya know who they are when they're trying to make a point.....

Anyway, I ,too, have opted for a warmer climate....Easier on the bones....

Later,

SD

"He had that rare weird electricity about him. That extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving "normally". --- Hunter S Thompson - Fear And Loathing - 1972
This is CABL.com posting #64134. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqQA
Posted in reply to: Re: midnight splicing in new york by Buffalo Chips
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: midnight splicing in new york Buffalo Chips 3/12/2002 11:50:00 AM
Re: midnight splicing in new york Buffalo Chips 3/12/2002 11:39:00 AM
Re: midnight splicing in new york archer 3/11/2002 6:29:00 AM