Create your free account now! Sign up

MO Lawsuit against TCC (Texas Cable CONS)

Anyone who has legitimate claims against TCC, please email me with your full contact information if you wish to join our suit. We will be filing as soon as we gather this info. The attorney will be paid a percentage of funds recovered, so there is no cost to join.

There are several plaintiffs and dozens more plaintiffs expected in Missouri, don’t keep waiting to get paid and listening to their lies, it won’t happen. All of the independents, subs, and sales people are welcome to join if you have legitimate claims. If TCC has held your paperwork hostage, don’t worry about it, the attorney will get it for you.

I'm waiting on a return call to find out if those who have contacted me from West Virginia, Texas, Illinois, and Indiana can join this suit. Even if you can’t join ours, please still email and we will put you in contact with others in your area with legitimate claims and our attorney will set you on the path towards recovering your funds.

Don’t take it, stand with us against this company, please respond quickly as we need to move forward.

ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT, IF TCC HAS USED COLLECTION AGENCIES, CREDIT AGENCIES, OR MADE ANY OTHER ATTEMPTS TO INTIMIDATE YOU USING ILLIGITIMATE CLAIMS AGAINST YOU, WE NEED YOUR INFO! YOUR STATE ATTOURNEY GENERAL WILL HAVE A SPECIAL PRESENT FOR THEM!

Brian Demarest
(-REDACTED-)
This is CABL.com posting #63078. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqzy
There is 1 reply to this message