Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: SprDave - SIR ;-)

Alright Buck....

First, The double stinger pic was e-mailed to me by someone...I don't remember who... But you're right...Most of the stuff was swiped from somewhere...If you've ever seen the 09.11.01 tribute page, you'd see where I mention that....

I don't make shit on whatever BraveNet sells...I have their links on my site because the forums and pic post are free....BraveNet puts them there...

Next (and no offense intended) but, who are you and what's the URL to your site..??  If you have a cable site, I'm sure I've been there....  If you've been to my site, you'll see where there are several places to post a link to your site. That gripe is kinda weak....

Next, The source code is about as hidden as I can make it for what at the time I thought were security reasons....I didn't want anyone to be able to hack into the site...I now know better, so gimme a day or so and I'll remove the "No Right Click" script.

Any other complaints...??

Later,

SD

"He had that rare weird electricity about him. That extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving "normally". --- Hunter S Thompson - Fear And Loathing - 1972
This is CABL.com posting #62912. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mqwS
Posted in reply to: Re: SprDave - SIR ;-) by Buckster
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: SprDave - SIR ;-) Buckster 2/27/2002 11:02:00 PM
Dave......... FiberDood 2/27/2002 10:43:00 PM