Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Wanted: Desparately seeking Daddy and Husband

i just went through that and nothing is easy on him. i was in muscle schoals on fathers day when they put out the song by lonestar- i am already there. i made it for three years on the road and about two months ago i said screw it and came home. i have paid fin. for it, but i am at home with my two lovely kids. it is rough living on the road then trying to come in town for the weekend and make up of a whole week, all along just wanting to sit on the couch and watch tv.
if he is making it now and loves it i suggest he keeps on it as long as he can. he will be back, he might be a dawg at times, but that is just the cabldawg coming out in him.
good luck to all men in the road...

>I am not looking for someone new. Just the man that already has my heart. We want my Husband and Father of this family back. He must be willing to be nice and not argue, even when he feels like it is the end of the world. He must possess a strong attitude of enduring love and patience towards everyone. He must be kind, considerate, and faithful. Never raise his voice, or say mean things. He must be willing to stay at home and find employment where his family lives. The jobs he has had have made him lots of money, but the consequences were that he didn't get to see his children grow up. And we are not any better off finacially than when we were unemployed and broke. We need you, and love you very much. I miss you. And I will never again say awful things to you out of anger. But,you must respect your wife and children. We are your family and you need to start acting like we are. Quit telling everyone you are divorced. Stop coming here and playing house, then laying up with any woman you can get your hands, feet and body in. If you think you might have the same interests as us, then email me and we can get together and have a secret passionate night. I promise I won't tell your wife. Love MichelleI
This is CABL.com posting #53850. Tiny Link: cabl.co/moaI
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Wanted: Desparately seeking Daddy and Husband StealthTrakTec 11/10/2001 7:22:00 PM