Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:s for my working for Daniel Utility Const., Inc. in Little Rock, AR!!!!!

>But you're NOT a sweep manager Pickrel. You're not even a sweep..er. Your're on the blackball list. Remember? Perhaps ya should cruise your recent post. Must be short term memory problems. Common amongst the clinically delusional.
>
>>Sweep "CON" Micheal O'Conner, Well I just knew YOU could not resist the "Chanllege" once again. Not that you "Opinion" mean anything at all to me. But, as for me Sweeping 2 Nodes myself in the six months I was there was just to get used to the site! I was not even there to actually Sweep! I was there to start the Dept. up and manage it!
>>As for you opinion as to my abilities to manage, if your speaking of Gary as being the "capable" sweep company there? Well, capable if he did it "MY" way and not HIS way! See that's the "Glory" of being a Sweep Manager. The sub-contractor is suppose to do it the way it asked of them! Gary told me if I wanted the AMPs painted green he would do it! He didn't! I let him go! It's that simple!
>>I was going to have the Sweep & Cert. project done "my way" "the Correct way" and no other way!
>>I would respect your "opinion" if I didn't already have seen your work first hand! I think your either a Crack or POT head myself! I believe you think your a "legend in Sweep" but your just a "Legend in your own mind"!
>>I have your Sweep Node books right here in my office along with many others "thanks too Gary"! And what a JOKE!
>>I have also been in contact with Tony at GI (Motorola) and have gotten an ear full about the work done in the AT&T system in IL. I have the "Facts" Micheal! You just have your foolish opinion!
>>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #48220. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmHU
There is 1 reply to this message