Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:As for my working for Daniel Utility Const., Inc. in Little Rock, AR!!!!!

No one gives a damn who you blame for your failure as a manager.

To even consider "one Two" nodes in six months as worthy performance is an absolute absurdity. One has to wonder what the odds are that you were stuck with 100% sweep duds. I know to a reasoned certainty that you had exceptionally competent sweep talent on site. But due (note the proper contextual use) to your inability to manage the project you simply made it impossible for those individuals to stay there.

I know you to be an intolerable anal retentive loser that simply is incapable of admitting your own limitations.

Tell ya what, lets do this: All you Little Rock Sweep subs that believe Pickrel gave you a fair shot by being reasonably well informed/prepared, open minded and fair, PLEASE post your support for this turd.

I suppose it's possible I could be wrong, but it seems a classic case of "no one is good enough, because if they are, I might lose my job".

Besides, I thought you were retiring from being retired? In my opinon, the one consistency in your word is it is worthless.

All those that feel I did not due my job or do not know how to Sweep or Cert.!!
>I started the Sweep & Certification Dept. for Daniel Utility Construction, Inc. back in Oct.2000. I Optimised, Swept and Certified one Two Nodes on the ComCast System! The rest of the mess there was done by serveral "Sub-Contractors" that I hired & Fired! The reason there was a MESS out there is because of "Sub-Contractors" that either could not Sweep, were to lazy to Sweep & Fix problems, or CHEATED!
>Yes, fault boils down to the manager! But, 6 months to start dept., get "Highly Skilled" "Honest" sub-contractors WAS NOT ENOUGH TIME!!!!!!
>Daniel Utiltiy Construction, Inc. Went "BACK" on their words!
>"They" should not be trusted!!!!!!!
>I have ALL the "DOCUMENTATION" "PROOF" I need to make the statements I now make!!!!
>Please feel free to call me or meet with me if you feel I'm wrong!
>Mark A. Pickrell
>(501)330-1962

This is CABL.com posting #48195. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmHv
There is 1 reply to this message