Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:BlackBall Lists and the Users of these Lists!

Damn right

>Ok, what is the difference between the lists and all of the postings on this site telling people to beware of so and so? Is it just that it is formalized? I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't warn the proper people about companies that did shoddy work or ran off with equipmentor didn't pay their subs.
>
>>That a bit different if it's the truth since it's only my opinion. Once I start a list of names tainting the reputation of someone this is against the EEOC law! Even if it is true!
>>If I were sold a lemon from a dealer I would turn it into Lemonade! By dealing with him through the Legal system! Not turning into a "Vigilante". These Blackball lists are illegal.
>>How would you feel if you were put on one and there was "NO REASON" other than someone didn't like your religion? Or if you had a disibility and they didn't think you should be in the business anymore? Is that for "them" to decide?
>>
>>>So if a used car dealer cheats you or sells you a lemon, you won't tell anyone about it?
>>>
>>>>I am on a cruisade to eliminate these lists and bring those using the BlackBall list too Justice!
>>>>I am like a Bulldog on this! I will not stop until the "Dawg" is dead! So to speak!
>>>>It's bad for the CATV Brotherhood and it's bad for the industry!
>>>>Have a great day!
This is CABL.com posting #46404. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmeC
Posted in reply to: Re:BlackBall Lists and the Users of these Lists! by mjbnact
There are 0 replies to this message