Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:BlackBall Lists and the Users of these Lists!

Ok, what is the difference between the lists and all of the postings on this site telling people to beware of so and so? Is it just that it is formalized? I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't warn the proper people about companies that did shoddy work or ran off with equipmentor didn't pay their subs.

>That a bit different if it's the truth since it's only my opinion. Once I start a list of names tainting the reputation of someone this is against the EEOC law! Even if it is true!
>If I were sold a lemon from a dealer I would turn it into Lemonade! By dealing with him through the Legal system! Not turning into a "Vigilante". These Blackball lists are illegal.
>How would you feel if you were put on one and there was "NO REASON" other than someone didn't like your religion? Or if you had a disibility and they didn't think you should be in the business anymore? Is that for "them" to decide?
>
>>So if a used car dealer cheats you or sells you a lemon, you won't tell anyone about it?
>>
>>>I am on a cruisade to eliminate these lists and bring those using the BlackBall list too Justice!
>>>I am like a Bulldog on this! I will not stop until the "Dawg" is dead! So to speak!
>>>It's bad for the CATV Brotherhood and it's bad for the industry!
>>>Have a great day!
This is CABL.com posting #46398. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmew
Posted in reply to: Re:BlackBall Lists and the Users of these Lists! by World Of Sweep
There is 1 reply to this message