Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:EX-South Central Regional Manager for Groupware Seeking work in Tampa

I personally would not hire anybody from Groupware. No Fucking way! However, I hear Crown Fiber is hiring.

>email me at (-REDACTED-) or Call at 404-277-3863
>Currently live in the Tampa Bay Area
>I am seeking
>Full Time Career Position
>Resume
>1999-Current
>Groupware International Tampa Bay, FL South Central Regional Manager·
>Started as HSD Installer in October, 1999. Street to Modem installations including NIC Cards and configuring of many different OS.·
>System Manager of Media One / AT&T HSD and Telephony Installations with upwards of 35 techs in February, 2000. Including reporting to MSO with QCs, Invoicing, Customer Service. I dealt with end user networking and technical support. ·
>Regional Operations Manager of up to 7 offices with close to 120 techsin July, 2000. Maintain relations with 3 different MSOs, along with handling end-user issues, QCs, and financials.·
>Corporate Auditor, covering 18 systems including corporate office in Tampa in February, 2001. Covering financials, payroll, expenses, damage claims, tool audits, truck / warehouse inventories, L-status modems, DCTs and HISUs· Currently South Central Regional VP.
>1996-1999
>Planet Athletics/Take-A-Seat Lexington, KY Operations Manager / Graphics Coordinator / TrafficComplete office work. AR/AP, Payroll, TrafficMicrosoft Word, Excel, Access, Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME – Peer to Peer NetworksGraphic Artist / CoordinatorAdobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe AcrobatMacromedia Flash
>
>1978-1996
>Various Photo Finish Labs Quality Assurance TechnicianRepair and maintain a wide range of photo finishing equipment.Oversaw up to 14 photo labs in the San Francisco Bay areaHad to retire from photo work because of medical reasons.
>
>· Enjoy computer work, I work with clients at any level for which they would understand. · Able to learn and excel at most tasks put in front of me. · I work long hours, generally a 6-day work-week.· Newly relocated to Tampa Bay for Groupware International.· References furnished upon request.
>
This is CABL.com posting #46309. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmc5
There is 1 reply to this message