EX-South Central Regional Manager for Groupware Seeking work in Tampa

email me at (-REDACTED-) or Call at 404-277-3863
Currently live in the Tampa Bay Area
I am seeking
Full Time Career Position
Resume
1999-Current
Groupware International Tampa Bay, FL South Central Regional Manager·
Started as HSD Installer in October, 1999. Street to Modem installations including NIC Cards and configuring of many different OS.·
System Manager of Media One / AT&T HSD and Telephony Installations with upwards of 35 techs in February, 2000. Including reporting to MSO with QCs, Invoicing, Customer Service. I dealt with end user networking and technical support. ·
Regional Operations Manager of up to 7 offices with close to 120 techsin July, 2000. Maintain relations with 3 different MSOs, along with handling end-user issues, QCs, and financials.·
Corporate Auditor, covering 18 systems including corporate office in Tampa in February, 2001. Covering financials, payroll, expenses, damage claims, tool audits, truck / warehouse inventories, L-status modems, DCTs and HISUs· Currently South Central Regional VP.
1996-1999
Planet Athletics/Take-A-Seat Lexington, KY Operations Manager / Graphics Coordinator / TrafficComplete office work. AR/AP, Payroll, TrafficMicrosoft Word, Excel, Access, Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME – Peer to Peer NetworksGraphic Artist / CoordinatorAdobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe AcrobatMacromedia Flash

1978-1996
Various Photo Finish Labs Quality Assurance TechnicianRepair and maintain a wide range of photo finishing equipment.Oversaw up to 14 photo labs in the San Francisco Bay areaHad to retire from photo work because of medical reasons.

· Enjoy computer work, I work with clients at any level for which they would understand. · Able to learn and excel at most tasks put in front of me. · I work long hours, generally a 6-day work-week.· Newly relocated to Tampa Bay for Groupware International.· References furnished upon request.
This is CABL.com posting #46283. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mmcF
There is 1 reply to this message