Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:SUPERVISORS,or MANAGMENT JOBS W/LESS THAN 10 YRS EXP,HOW IN THE HELL!!!

When you say "It dont take brains to hook just balls", you point out the problem right there. The man who works with his hands will never advance as quickly, or make as much money, as the man who works with his brain. If time on the job was all it took for advancement, then communism would have been more of a success, and everyone would belong to a union. Thank God this is not the case.
Different people have different skills and abilities. Why reward a person who has been working loger over a person who is more skillfull and therefore more productive? I have always believed in survival of the fittest, and earning your job every day. A job is not a right, but a privledge for those who deserve it.
Now I am not saying there is no place for the laborer, because they are just as important as the management. But, it is a hell of a lot harder to replace a good manager than a good laborer. On top of that, a good manager will make me three times as much money as a good laborer. Brains trumps balls anytime.
This is CABL.com posting #43065. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mlmL