Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Check this Ad out

As I have said over and over again; "Make sure you know All your expenses.   Then add your profit margin to your expenses to come up with a price that will work for you.  You should work for not a penny less than that number!  If it is, pass on the work.  You just as well flip hamburgers at McD.  Less exposure and more pay.

A few years ago, I was invited to bid a job as a subcontractor.  They told me my prices were more than they were getting.  I told them sucks to be you.  They did find some suckers to come in and work.  But most of them left after only a few weeks.  Fast forward to this week; We have been asked by that same company to help with the gigs left by their under paid crews.  So far we have declined to work for them.  Especially as they are known for nonpayment to the subcontractors.  In fact the only way we would even consider working for them is if they pay us up front.  When that money is used up, we would stop work until more money is paid up front.  This is a perfect example of; "You get what you pay for!"

This is CABL.com posting #392077. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbN9Z
Posted in reply to: Check this Ad out by Cre8jobs2
There are 0 replies to this message