Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: FTTH Rates?

Yes I most definitely in this to make money. It has been about 15 years since I've been in the game.  I understand where you're coming from I'm trying to figure everything out. In this case I am not the prime contractor making the bid I am a Sub sub just installing fiber to the home. All supplies are provided although I do have to purchase several new tools in order to splice the fiber it's just a one-time cost. This is why I was asking what the average sub is getting for a home installing aerial or underground up to 250 ft to the home. Right now the average is about $100 and an extra 10 bucks for every extra 200 ft. 

My past and dealing with msos and actually quoting things or negotiating was in door-to-door sales although we did do instant installs of TV Internet and home phone. We also ran collections and customer retention. I'm just not in that position right now in order to negotiate something I don't have anything going on with any of the companies even lined up as of right yet nor do I have a team in place. I'm just out here solo trying to get back into the cable game more than likely I'll end back up in sales that seems to be where the money is I'm trying to get in on the money on this end because it's always there the physical labor is always needed and should I need to make a couple Grand a week it appears I can always hop on the cable bar and find someone looking for someone to do the physical labor of installs. So I'm brushing up my game and catching up on today's standards fibers new for me all my history is coax. I'm just trying to make sure that I'm getting paid right even while I'm in my training here with the sub subed sub that I'm under. 

Cable653

This is CABL.com posting #391786. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbN5i
Posted in reply to: Re: FTTH Rates? by TSBCCC
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: FTTH Rates? Tech21 8/29/2024 5:20:04 PM
Re: FTTH Rates? TSBCCC 8/10/2024 11:32:57 PM