Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:So which boom operation do you like?

>>>Well ANY bucket is nice,Esoecially when u can acess the pole w/ a BUCKET,I wanna know what your gonna do when your puss ass has to climb cause your bucket cant get to the pole??Are you gonna cry like a little BITCH bucket baby and say I CANT DO IT,cause i dont know how to splice off a ladder,or hooks!!I would b willin to say you dont know how to climb, cause if you did you would have been around the buisness long enough to know about buckets but i c you have no clue,dude come work w/ me in michigan,west bloomfield,were a bucket truck is a waste,come splice in a trunk amp on hooks and a ladder,WHAT KIND OF BUCKET TRUCK SHOULD I GET,sound like a spoiled bitch to me,like i said any TRK that makes your job easier should b greatly appreciated!!Dont mean to sound like an asshole but if you dont like it o wellYOULL B COOL!!!!!!!!!

>Well I recieved some really good info on the pto. And also others. So what kind of boom operation do you like and why?
>PTO, Onan, Clutch pump, Electric. This will help me in making a decission in purchasing a splicing truck. You see I've been splicing now for four years inhouse. But don't know much about the booms/equiptment. However I do not like the vans mounted with a boom. There is not really any room in them if you have to carry peds, cable, equiptment, etc. But hey are goon in the winter or rain to build your equiptment in, only you can't splice in the rain. So any ones help would be appreciated. Thanks.
This is CABL.com posting #38421. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mj9R
Posted in reply to: So which boom operation do you like? by la.splicer604
There are 2 replies to this message
Re:So which boom operation do you like? Sweep Daddy 4/24/2001 7:08:00 PM
Re:So which boom operation do you like? la.splicer604 4/23/2001 10:18:00 PM