Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Hope this info helps...

Thanks for watching out. Whose is BEI anyway. This job is not with them as far as I know... It's with Bellsouth.
More details to come.

>Just some friendly advise...
>If this is with BEI, WATCH OUT...
>Not trying to put you down, just be careful. Read the FINE print. Do a couple of Signal Acquisations and realize how much time it takes, and how much out of pocket expense on equipment is required, and if there is money to be made or not.?.?.
>Do you have to install two (2) RG-6 in-house drops along with two (2) phone lines for the price of ONE (1) in-house drop.
>They swore they'd never use contractors again. Then again the foilage is starting to grow back. Maybe that is all they are needing you for is service calls. (if your lucky)
>Hope this helped...
>Good Luck...
>
>>I've got a project in the Atlanta, GA area coming up in a week that I need experienced tree climbers for. Three, two man crews. If you have a truck and tree hooks then I need to talk to you soon. Email (-REDACTED-) or call 757-825-4810 rm#136. I'm not sitting on my can here so leave a message with the desk if you call and I'm not here. This job will start up very soon.
This is CABL.com posting #37657. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjXx
Posted in reply to: Tree Climbers Take Notice! by Cable Kong
There is 1 reply to this message
Bellsouth Entertainment info deleted 4/14/2001 10:47:00 PM