Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Are my sweep Specs too tight?

Yes, Meat grinder, I do get your drift!!!!!!There is alot of scary people out there holding sweep meters.
So what is the spec. in your neck of the woods?

>Switchman, N/2=2.0 is a GREAT SPEC for those of us that understand that sweeping is not just taking pic's at the AMP!
>That there REALLY is "Cable, connectors and passives" between the points of AMPS!!!!!
>That you REALLY do have to "WALK" futher than from your "Bucket truck" to the AMP for underground/easement or Bucket up to an AMP streetside!!!!!
>Get my drift?
>Yes, the spec is attainable IF your people do it "RIGHT" the first time by accually "Working the problems out"!!!
>
>>A friend of mine in Florida is using S.A.II amps and has asked me to help him develope a peak to valley (Max -Min) spec. for his contractors. I came up with a very liberal N/2+2 (no using tilt comp) and the contractors are saying the spec. is too tight. Does anyone find this odd? After sweeping all over the country I think this spec.is more than achievable.
>>Any sweep gods out there think I'm wrong? (Keep in mind this is a max of 4 amps deep and is an H.F.C. upgraded plant.) I would also like to get the specs. throughout the U.S. so tell me what is your spec for peak to valley.....Thanks for the Input.
>>
>>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #37142. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjPe
Posted in reply to: Re:Are my sweep Specs too tight? by Meat Grinder
There are 0 replies to this message