Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Northeastern Cable

Well I did go and do some work for them and it was the worst cable experience I have ever had. From the very first pay deposit being 5 weeks out instead of 3rd Friday per contract...Manager lying to me telling me it was deposited "guranteed, it must be your bank" YEAH GOOD ONE BUDDY  Not 1 deposit was paid on time ever. Owner never answered his phone, would send to voicemail and have his secretary call me back and explain why I was not paid again...Taking chargebacks from multiple weeks billing all at once before hand...Still owe me money however his secretary informed me, after I called her about 50 times in a row until she finally had enough and answered the phone, that Northeatern is in bankruptcy.........and in a lawsuit with Triwire?? WTF Cable sucks These primary contractors need to stop giving out contracts to wannabee companies....Just saying

I guess in the cable world I did good by getting less screwed then some others..LOL

Dont know if they are actually in bankruptcy or not but just letting you all know working for Northeastern or Joshua Washburn was a mistake for me and figured I would save some poor sap the hassle
This is CABL.com posting #365609. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbHg5
Posted in reply to: Re: Northeastern Cable by Theonlyoutlander
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Northeastern Cable wavs2483 2/9/2015 4:46:34 PM