Create your free account now! Sign up

How Most Adelphia Jobs Are Run MR. CABLE LIFE

Pal, I've been from ground man to lineman to GF to PM on the contractor side. Then owned my own biz for 4 years and sold out because I got tired of baby sitting the personnel. Also in my own business, I noticed it started to take two crews to match one crew's production. I guess that's why you're stealing from the customer huh. But one thing I always believed in was putting the customer first. I tried to think ahead and help them in order to keep the job running. I also did whatever they asked without whinning or trying to get more money than was agreed on. Then I went to the system and really saw how detailed a project was. Started as supervisor then right to PM big city jobs. So you need to know I can read and smell a BAD CONTRACTOR a mile away. Then you find out there is not much you can do because the contractors are sleeping with the higher ups in the system. But the most important thing of all I know, because I've seen it happen many times, is good prevails over evil. Oh Yea.... you would'nt even been able to carry my line bag in the old days 23 years ago. Today, no matter what side of the fence I might be on - I might let you sharpen my pencils for me but I be afraid you'd steal them from the company.

>>>>>IM NOT SURE IF YOU ARE A CONTRACTOR OR SYSTEM BOY YOU SEEM TO SPEAK OUT OF THE SIDE OF YOUR KNECK. MSO YEHH.
>
>ANY WAY THE IDEA OF A CONTRACTOR IS TO FIND THE LEAST INFORMED MSO AND THESE DAYS ITS E-Z..
> THAT IS THE WAY WE MAKE OUR CASH. WE WILL SUCK THE CASH OUT OF THE MOST FEEBLE MASTERS
>
>. HELL, WHAT A PLAY ON WORDS..THEN WE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT OF PRAY... AND THEY THINK THEY ARE IN CHARGE..
>
>
>
>>Thats how the Rigas's want it run in all there systems. Its just that SOME systems have more talent than others. But its like pissing in the wind with investors money. The learning curve and motivation and talent is the major set back.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This is CABL.com posting #36364. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mjCG
Posted in reply to: Re:How Most Adelphia Jobs Are Run by BiG GUN
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: How Most Adelphia Jobs Are Run MR. CABLE LIFE FIBERONLY 3/30/2001 8:24:00 PM