Create your free account now! Sign up

RIP Mel Bernich

Just got the call , Mel was and Old Biker from California one of my best friends ,Uncle Mel to all my children . Over 30 yrs as my friend . Ride that Harley across the Sky Brother. Since November Ive lost 5 friends , 4 in the last two months Chit Hurts.With the comments I just asorbed from Toast and Loco I realise whats wrong with this industry and why new people might not want to post something from fear of retrubution and that just wrong gentlemen , grow up. Because I share stories and can't spell what gives you the right to say the things you do to me . I don't get mad anymore , I'm not here to sling chit at anyone for any reason .If you don't like what I write don't read it scrool right on past. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day Weekend . "WHITFIELD" Big Duck
Live Like Your Dieing , If You Can't Run with the BigDogs Stay on the Porch . Never Put Off Until Tomorrow What You Can Do Today .Tomorrow May Never Come.Be Honest That Will Earn You Respect . You Get Paid to do It Once not Twice .
This is CABL.com posting #361975. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbGkt
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: RIP Mel Bernich bigduck1 5/27/2014 11:43:07 AM
Re: RIP Mel Bernich Toast 5/27/2014 7:05:52 AM