Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Comcast forcing people to take their video ser

Never heard this, and I work for the company, so are you sure this isn't your contractor comany doing this so they can still charge comcast for the job? That sounds more like it, comcast wants signatures for Eq drop offs, which you cannot get if they are not home so... Somthing seems to be missing from this information. I'd ask the regional sup about if if they tried that in my area becasue it does not soung legal or legit. You canlt drop a peice of equiptment off at a customers house or give them SIK when they asked for pro install, and they won't even let us drop a SIK off for a second service if we doa pro for one, its all ornothing here. Now we'll do a hot drop and they will ASK the sub if they want SIK when they call in, but that is not what you are doing.

Just tell them you have no access then, behind locked gate, its not like they can see the house. I am pretty sure they won't say leave the SIK in the street.
This is CABL.com posting #359277. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbFCX
Posted in reply to: Comcast forcing people to take their video service by simon_sez
There are 0 replies to this message