Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: poster child

Please, tell us all the facts.

You say 'Noah's ark' was found in Turkey, and it was tested and the age is close to the age it would have been,  I'm sure there may have been a boat found in Turkey, and hell, it even be close to the age, but unless there is a title or something somewhere on that find that says "Noah was here", how can you know it was Noah's Ark? Were there not other sea bearing vessels around at that time, or was Noah's ark the only one?  So I call hearsay and BS on your Noah story.

These 'scholars' you say that have proved to be correct, where is their evidence, hell, what are their credentials?  Show me 100 scholars that say the bible is factual and accurate, and I'll show you 100 priest, preachers, and religious teachers that will say it is not.

Now, lets look at your 6 day war in Israel, that Israel actually started the hostility by bombing air fields in Egypt, was actually stopped by a UN brokered Cease Fire, no, God did not descend from the sky and wipe the middle eastern countries off the map, the UNITED NATIONS negotiated and stopped the war.  Israel surprise attacked the Eygtian air force, which had the only major source of air support in the region, with that crippled, Israel controlled the air, which gave it the upper hand in all three regions that were in conflict. 

So lets say your god did create this victory, that would make him a hypocrite, is it not his own commandments that say you should not kill, or want your neighbors property, but then he orders Israel to kill and take something that does not belong to them?  Or is it more logical to say that people did this, because of greed, and used religion as a means.

If thats your god, you can have him, he has no morals, no integrity, he can't even follow his own laws.  Lets add the fact he has not been heard or seen by any sane person...ever.  No miracles have occurred, actually just the opposite.  

Christianity is a fraud, it has nothing original, every single belief has roots in some other religion or society, long before Christians were around.  Jesus, if he even existed, was a motivational speaker, nothing more, he did not die for any sins, he died because he was a rebel and an enemy of the state.  
Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
This is CABL.com posting #356423. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbESV
Posted in reply to: Re: poster child by carlbrown
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: poster child goodsky 7/20/2013 6:34:49 PM