Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: poster child

We believe in a mini series that contains 66 books that gives a historic record of things that has happened in the past, along with eye witness testimony of accountings, miracles, and life altering actions that has helped shape this world and people that are in the world.  Nothing in the books have ever been denied and cannot.  The Ark that Noah was in, was found on a mountain in Turkey, and prior to the muslem country closing the mountain, the wood was tested and verified by scientist as the correct age; a lot of the places where our savior walked on earth is still entact in Isreal.  Our Bible has been proven to be correct by a number of scholars, and as far as the miracles  I want to give modern day proof that God watches; "June 1967 in Isreal, the entire Muslem nation with arms and funding from the USSR (Soviet Union if you do not remember that far back) had Isreal backed into a corner and the entire world knew that they were demolished, as they were out numbered, out gunned and the attack was a total suprise to Isreal as well as the entire world.  With Isreal cornered, outnumbered and with numerous fatalities and casulties, the world was sure that Isreal was about to cease as a nation when...  READ ABOUT IT, I WILL NOT TELL YOU THE END, EXCEPT TO STATE THAT OUR BIBLE STATES THAT AFTER ISREAL BECOMES A NATION (which they did in 1947) THEY WOULD NEVER LOSE ANOTHER WAR; and they have not.  How can you doubt a God that did that?  How can you doubt the existance when the Bible has been proven to be accurate with it's predictions?  So many of your kind in this world (non believers) will bend over backwards to critizise those of us who do believe, but you also have no valid explanation for God's miracles on this earth.  I am not here to preach to you, as God will judge all of us when the time comes, but I also am not going to sit by and not speak up when someone who obviously does not have all his facts sits down and wants to critizise me.  Read all the facts before you want to judge, it will make you look more intelligent.
This is CABL.com posting #356420. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbESS
Posted in reply to: poster child by danimal
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: poster child dfwdtv 7/20/2013 5:12:34 PM
Re: poster child danimal 7/20/2013 1:49:54 PM