Create your free account now! Sign up

fly by night contractors beware

I have seen at least 10 different adds for contractors for college rush in gainesville florida. Promising 3 months of gold for what im guessing will be about 2 weeks of gold. There is no telling who is who as most of them dont advertise a business name and most wont return emails .But beware of one outfit who ive seen come in to this area and leave twice now. There supervisor interviewed me and told me I didnt need liability insurance or commercial vehicle insurance .Then proceeded to tell me stories about one of his techs bad mouthing cox at the customers house and needless to say that tech will never work in a cox system again.  Another story about one of his techs doing a complete install 4 outlets only to find out he hooked it up to another service provider other than cox. beware when the company you interview for is working out of a hotel room because that company has no plans to stay there they are simply there for some easy money. And will leave you high and dry when they leave. You have to feel sorry for cox who might face a lawsuit because they have contractors going into customers homes with no insurance whatsoever. This business has really changed for the worse. There are even at least 2 employment temp agencies hiring for this same job 
This is CABL.com posting #356129. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEOb
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: fly by night contractors beware MicroMan 7/8/2013 10:07:40 PM
Re: fly by night contractors beware markymarc 7/7/2013 1:13:06 AM