Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Google Contract Kck

Proabably the most accurate statement ever about" people bidding the work don't know anything". No doubt that happens alot. And they always know they can find someone to "get it done". As far as breaking point, I know several that have reached a breaking point (or really they just went broke)and a bunch more that will very soon (me).  Its really ashame because these are people that do quality work, and had good attitudes and pride about their work and even the people they worked for.  Ruinned because of constant add ons and price cuts with relentless input prices increases, waiting longer and longer to get paid etc. All the time requiring the worker to be more and more flexible with no flexibility given back to the worker.   Not my current supervisor ,but alot of the supervisors think it is a harder job to hand out the work than it is to do the job. And that they are the one" getting it done". And although we all need a mutual respect for each other and our job ,the worker is the one that is" getting it done" and should be treated with respect by the ones that probably couldn't spell cable when that worker started their trade. Also treated with respect by the ones that sleep in their own bed everynight, and spending time with their family while that worker probabally doesn't.  The worker should never lose money so someone else could benefit, or profit. "You know the good with the bad" saying while the ones saying it profit either way.   This is happenning in alot of trades not just ours.   Please read above post by mag3 with all the questions and everyone should consider them, but not just from your side from both sides.  Also try remembering a SYMBIOTIC realtionship is one that mutually beneficial thus it is good.  AMBIOTIC  lets  one sucks the life out of another with the benefit going to one, hmmmmn I think that is bad from my standpoint.  There are still good people out there to work for,and with.Good luck to all finding them. As I have said before I post under my name and don't really care if you don't like it or not. Deep down you know what I have posted is  true.  And I don't think anyone that knows me , has worked for me, or I have worked for wouldn't tell you this how I live my life and have treated them as I wish to be treated. Probably should have started a new thread ,weeeeellllll too late for that now
This is CABL.com posting #355305. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbEAT
Posted in reply to: Re: Google Contract Kck by WWUTILITY
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Google Contract Kck 20yearsandout 6/17/2013 9:29:15 AM