Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: beware of Joe Fisk (J&K Cable)

1st of all James, if your going to write something about somebody, you need to make sure of your facts. 1st mistake, gas receipts, Dave the guy u picked up, was givien 100 dollars to put gas in your car, which he gave you the receipts, you only put gas in of your own money once for about 50 dollars. so the hundred i paid you, was over paid, bcause 100 of that was already my money..... 
2nd of all, yes for two days three guys in one room and 2 in the other,  nothiing else was available, what you did not mention was the big house i rented in wheeling, where everyone had there own bed, then in athens, i put the guys up in the burr Oak Lodges cabin deluxe that had 5 seperate beds. and the motel you mentioned names is also wrong it is not called the Sunnyside, it was the sunset. there was no cockroches....
3rd if you had 125 in gas receipts i paid 100 that leaves 25 not 50!!!!!!!!
4th  you don't remember me introducing myself as soon as you walked thru the door, all you wanted to do was go to sleep because you drove all night, i said noproblem go to work tomorrow rest today!!!!!!!!
5th  while you jigged out you should have mentioned how you wrapped the fibre around another plants strand cable that you had to cut, because 10000 feet is to much to pull back, after making a major mistake,  maybe that is why you have been unemployed and on welfare for 3 years, this is what i get for giving you a chance, when you take a job on you need to know what you are doing, maybe thats why you got scared a quit, while i wasw working on another project away from you!!!!!  we contractors cannot afford to have formans that arent that good...... all will agree with me.... mistakes cost money!!!!  your avverage time on pole was over 11 minutes,  perts is 4:45sec you did not know what you were doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6th going to days without eating was after you quit before i got back with money for you so those two days are all your fault, there was plenty of food to eat, and all crew members said they would giveyou money on my behalf because they knew they would get it back, and you refused it!!!!!!!!! not my fault you went all bipolar on everybody thursday night and left the lodge!!!!!!!
7th there is a warrant for your arrest in athens and Ohio for petty theft of company keys to the ford ranger runner truck.  seriously James, that did not stop us only hurt you!!!!!!!!!
8th thank you for returning state property pillows and blankets you took out of cabin,  which arenot suppose to leave the cabins..  again thank you for that!!!!!!!
9th again James before you write anything about anybody, pleasse get your facts correct, people like you make it bad for the good ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #352581. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDSX
Posted in reply to: beware of Joe Fisk (J&K Cable) by aldridge
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: beware of Joe Fisk (J&K Cable) aldridge 2/25/2013 11:50:55 AM
Re: beware of Joe Fisk (J&K Cable) aldridge 2/21/2013 12:04:35 PM
Re: beware of Joe Fisk (J&K Cable) aldridge 2/12/2013 11:07:54 AM