Create your free account now! Sign up

beware of Joe Fisk (J&K Cable)

worked for this Guy in WV and Athens Ohio ,doing Strand and Fiber,I came to town from Chicago Area with $125.00 Gas recepts .....was able to get $100.00 back from this guy....Worked for this guy about 10 days...did 1800 ft in Strand and 17,000 ft Fiber....about 7000 feet still not lashed up when i left the Job....this guy is not a good Buisness man at all....went to the house they were staying at and I had to introduce my self to this guy that was walking from the kitchen to the living room for a bout 20 minutes untill this guy said to me Jimmy that is Joe Fisk the owner....i canot belive this guy would not walked up to me and say I am Joe the owner of this company and you will be working for me.....nope i had to introduce my self to him.....You have 1 guy at that sight that knows what is going on and his name is Pert....nice guy.... Fiber Splicer he is over seeing this Joe try to get this buisness up and running....but Joe gives a shit....about arial  work or the people that work for him....

well to make a long story short i asked Joe on Tuesday for my $50.00 for my last Gas recept and was told i will give you the money tomarrow...Wensday.....well i asked Pert what time Joe was comming to Town...and i was told not untill Friday....well i went 2 days with out eating...who does that to the people that work for you?

he put us up in a motel that had Cockroackes.......Sunnyside Motel in Athens Ohio...6 guys 2 beds per room....this guy (Joe) expected me to sleep with another guy....that is what you are in for if you work for this Guy

O by the way i wound up driving back to Chicago Area....with 1 full tank of gas i made it to Lebeon Ind. where I was able to have my sister wire me $100.00 to get home...Beware...Beware...Beware
This is CABL.com posting #352536. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDSe
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: beware of Joe Fisk (J&K Cable) wappa 2/11/2013 9:42:17 PM
Re: beware of Joe Fisk (J&K Cable) ROADTRIP 2/11/2013 1:49:08 PM
Re: beware of Joe Fisk (J&K Cable) runnindrops 2/11/2013 9:57:11 AM