Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Twc?

From my experience it depends on the market as well as the company you are working for.  I have worked with some contract companies that would charge back for everything if you missed one small detail like forget to cut a zip tie, others have been very good and I never saw a charge back.  I am starting with a new company in a few days and from talking to some of their techs I am getting a good response on their charge backs.  The one piece of advise with TWC is to know how many outlets you are supposed to activate during the install becuase if you do anything that is not on the work order (and these are not listed on the work order you just have to know what is required) you will not get paid for any of the outlets you install.  1 service = 1 outlet, 2 services = 2 outlets 3 services = 3 outlets.  If they want more you have to call your dispatch and add additional outlets and there is a charge for these.  Wall fishes are always extra so make sure to have the correct billng for these.  When you first get started you will probably want to call your dispatch on every job to verify the work that is being called for on the work order just to cover your own butt.  TWC is not the highest paying company out there but the work is very steady which depending on your outlook can offset the lower wages per line item.  Good luck
This is CABL.com posting #352106. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDLi
Posted in reply to: Twc? by kouryuukun
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Twc? kouryuukun 1/22/2013 6:05:44 PM