Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Guns....20 Dead Children

like i said in earlier post people kill people not guns and as long as my Gov has guns then I will keep mine or die tring. Some may argue what do I need a 458 rifel or a 454 pistol and I reply it makes me sleep good at night . but so dose my 12gauge  and 9mm.
Due I think this is what the framers had in mind, no but it is a differant world we live. By the way a Militia is  still an organized group you still have to join them and follow some kind of chain of command while you claim to be in it. other wise its a mob

Dose the 2nd  protect me no but I don't give a fuck.
 As far as me not knowing john these ruling on Heller vs DC it was 5-4 so what dose tell you nobody really knows what the framers had in mind except the people had a right to protect themselfs from the GOV, could not fuck them again.

All I was tring to say was good said he didn't mention the Gov in his posting,Like I said who else can disarm you but the Gov.

It just pisses me off to see people play with parts of the bible and our rights to beneffite thier needs it is what it is. Like I said I don't think the framers had in mind my 458 or others guns when they wrote this 2nd. Remeber we just got done fighting for our independce and they wanted to make sure that our freedom was not in danger by 200 tyrants in DC so they said a goup of people called a MILITIA (by the way are consider outlaws in the main stream DEMs and REP) would have the right to protect thier people from the Gov (Naturely people of color wern't counted. Talk about hines sight we fought for our freedom while we enslave differant races. Explain that one to me.

This is CABL.com posting #351318. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDyA
Posted in reply to: Re: Guns....20 Dead Children by johnmc3
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Guns....20 Dead Children goodsky 12/19/2012 1:16:19 PM
Re: Guns....20 Dead Children vegassatellite 12/19/2012 1:14:37 PM