Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Real Story of Thanksgiving

John you sound alright never put you in the same group as Loco and some others.Unfortuntly i think you were thinking around 60 years ago. Hell Regan would be consider a lib and a dem now days. and he was the poster child for the Rep.
Romney would just put us back another 4 years. People forget that we were in such a hole that nobody could fix it in 4. Is pres Obama human and makes mistakes yes.Did I vote for him no.

I belive nobody could have fixed it by now. Why aint anybody  pissed at the ex. as much as they are with the currant. I hear people keep saying you can't keep blaming him he's been out of office for 4. Well like I said we were put in such a mess that it will take atleast 9-12 years to get back were we started in 2000. And thats from Harvard and Princton brains.

I feel the only people to blame is the right wing party its self. and thats why they are so pissed.
I mean I think MaCain is one of this country finest HERO and with any luck before the good Lord takes me home I would be able to meet him and shake his hand. but look who his running mate was.
As far as Romney hell you guys didn't even like him hell he flip and flop more than a $2.00 whole and all those right wing asshole no that I am right.
your party has moved to far to the right.

What you just posted I am 200% with you but you are talking of something from the past.

I aint on this all the time but it seems like everytime I see these posting its the same old assholes talking shit.
I mean on one hand they say they are pure AMERICAN and love this land.
and on the other they love it enough to want to kill and disrespect the office.

Like I said last year in a post. if you feel so raped and fucked then have some fucken balls and pick up a gun but these yellow belly asshole just want to wine and complain like little bitches and we have enough women for that.
if nothing else if you are so unhappy then get the fuck out.

Not all Rep are evil just like not all Dems aren't.
This is CABL.com posting #350686. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDoo
Posted in reply to: Re: The Real Story of Thanksgiving by johnmc3
There are 0 replies to this message