Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Real Story of Thanksgiving

What is all this talk about people hating GAYS?

Do you guys realize marrage is a religous thing?
Do most people really care if gays got into a civil union? I wouldn't think so.

The problem comes down to our tax system.  People who get married get a so called tax break.  If you took that away who in their right mind would get married? You just got rid of the incentive.  Anyone can live with anyone and claim their love for each other.  Nobody is saying you can't do that.

I think most people whine about gays and give the few the power to critisize the many.  Really it is very easy to just ignore them.  And when they talk to you and your like so?  They will try and go crazy on you.

I go up to San Fransico quite a bit and I don't have a problem with Gay people. In matter of fact my brother in law has 2 moms.  This does not bother me nor should it.

Oh heres a big surprise.  I am a republican who does not care what people do with their lives and don't care to have all these unessary laws to babyset the few who can not be responsible for themselves.

Is it really nessary to tax everyone in S.F. for the use of a plastic bag?  Who wrote that on the books and how much did something like that cost to pass?  I know it didn't cost 20 dollars to throw it on the books.

But those are the petty things that get me.

Or the fact I was born and raised here in California and know for a fact they have more laws on the books than they enforce.  In otherwords if they wanted to stick it to you they could because nobody knows all the laws here or who is gonna enforce what 1920s law that they feel like on the books.

Like S.F. anyone classified as ugly may not walk down any street.
This is CABL.com posting #350662. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbDn0
Posted in reply to: Re: The Real Story of Thanksgiving by johnmc3
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Real Story of Thanksgiving johnmc3 11/25/2012 8:03:16 AM