Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Exactly What?

“True unemployment is at or close to 11%”,  Unemployment is at 8.2% as stated by US Bureau of Labor Statistics

“ Regan did create 11.3 million jobs in his first term” If you want to talk about ex presidents…here we go, this is actual data.’ From 1980 to the end of the Bush 43 administration, all three Republican presidents combined produced, over a period of 20 years, two million fewer jobs than Bill Clinton managed to eke out in eight. Kennedy and Johnson managed to produce 50 percent more jobs in four years than the Bushes did in twelve. (In Bush 43's first term he produced ten thousand jobs.)

“ the recession Reagan inharited from Carter was deeper than the on Obama inharited from Bush.”  This is false, some talking points may be accurate to a point, but overall, the recession was far worse.

“GDP was at 8.3% at the end of Reagan's first term. According to Historical Data, based on current numbers, the GDP in 1985 was 7.3%, adjusted to 4.1%

“Obama care will cost at least 3 trillion dollars and was originally projected to be 900 billion, and the U.S. does not have the money to pay for it.” The wars in the middle east cost 3.2 trillion, I would rather take care of the US population than attack countries for no reason.

“Pepole from all over the world come to the U.S. to get medical care” Rich people come to the US to get medical care, because they have the money to do so, how many middleclass citizens from other countries come to the us?  State your facts on this quote

“The U.S. does have equal rights for all. So same sex couples can be legally married now in all states?

“Romney has actually held a job outside of politics”  Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, I don’t count being hired by your dad’s friends holding a job, I also want to point out he dodged military service, claiming he had to go to France to run a Mormon missionary. 

“Obama' minister for 25 years, and Bill Ayres(Weather Underground) bombed police stations, post offices and the Pentagon, it was in his livingroom that Obama started his political career, and Obama considers them personal friends. “  State facts, not propaganda.

“Romney has not been president so how can I comment on policies he hasn't enacted yet
?” What policies is he going to enact? Has he stated any firm policies on what he will do? Every time he is asked exactly what he will do, his answer is “ You will see”  Sorry, that doesn’t cut it.

“Romney did donate 4 million to charity.” Mormon Church, everyone with his finances gives to charity, it’s a tax write off, nothing new here.

“Romney and Bain did turn around and save Accurid,Brookstone,Domino'sPizza,Sealy,Staples, The Weather Channel.  Romney had little or nothing to do with these deals, its stated that most of the deals he had direct interaction with, failed.

“Romney was called in to save the The Winter Olympics.” ……..I don’t see a connection here…If that is all it takes to be president, we’re in serious trouble.
Never argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
This is CABL.com posting #348568. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCQe
Posted in reply to: Re: Exactly What? by johnmc3
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Exactly What? goodsky 10/1/2012 1:37:22 PM