Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number

I see your point but I had no plans of doing Ariel Construction when I started the company if so I would have purchased equipment and hired someone with Ariel construction experience to manage the department and subs.

You are 100% correct if we had a supervisor on site we would have paperwork from Mike but we did not.  The sub that were working with us was an associate of a company I was doing business with. He asked if we wanted to partner with him on some Ariel construction deals, We recruit and he will be in Va to manage the crews, He handle the paperwork and etc. I thought everything was fine because the company I was dealing with said the guy was the prime. So I had a prime telling me that the guy was a prime. I checked out his reputation on line. I could not find anything negative about him or his company at that time- Later on I checked on here and found out this isn't the first time he pulled a stunt like this. Profit loss had nothing to do with no one traveling to Va. The sub told me he was going to travel back and forth from Nv to Va to manage the crews. I gave him 18 crews. The others were paid but my company never received a dime for all 18 crews we sent to Va.

But yes I was new to the Ariel construction part of the industry but i am not new to the world of business.  

We are now doing maintenance not storm damage. Even though I lack knowledge in the regards to Ariel construction. I am a businessman, Ariel Construction is very profitable.    

I started an Ariel construction department within my company, hired someone with experience to manage the subs/crews and I now have contracts in Multiple states directly from the prime.

My company have a database of companies with crews, trucks and equipment that we use to fulfill contracts, so far so good. Once I knew I was going to keep my company in the Ariel construction business. I sat back refreshed, hired the right staff and partnered with best companies to fulfill my contracts.

This is CABL.com posting #347677. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCBR
Posted in reply to: Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number by dgwil
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number blur 9/3/2012 8:37:58 PM
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number dgwil 9/3/2012 1:43:11 PM