Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number

I have the number to the prime in Va. Mike did work for our company, I understand that Mike have to pay his guys but Mike will not receive a dime from us until the prime give us some sort of paperwork to back his invoice. Mike know that the sub or the prime is not giving my company any paperwork that will back his invoice. The only info the prime will give us is the amount the sub was paid and the amount of hours the sub was paid for. I don't know if the sub had other crews out there. The prime will have to give our company something that states the exact amount of hours that were approved per truck. The size of my company has nothing to do with the situation. Mike will just have to wait for payment. "I will not give him half a payment" I will pay him in full after we receive the proper docs from the prime or the sub. I spoke to Mike myself a few weeks ago and told him that my company have to supeana the prime for records.

Like I said before you can't go to a bank and tell a cashier to cash a million dollar check without checking the available balance.

Mike did give copies of his daily reports to the sub, but when the sub ran off, he ran off with the daily reports and the checks from the prime. My company lost money also. Everyone on here act as if a check was sent to my office and we failed to pay someone.

What Mike wants us to do is pay him off invoice alone without any paperwork to back his invoice. Mike was told to get something in writing from the prime and I will hand deliver him a check in person but we need something to back his invoice. Or mike will just have to wait until I handle everything on my end.

Us going back and forth on here is not going to help speed things up.

This is CABL.com posting #347656. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCBw
Posted in reply to: Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number by cablekidd27
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number bushmaster 9/3/2012 1:45:08 PM
Re: Metro Tech of LasVegas phone number dgwil 9/3/2012 10:47:34 AM