Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MWB.....manager wanna be. Tell us your experi

I have been in the biz for over 25 years.  I have been hooking up people for cable since i was 15.  i just came into the market 2 weeks prior and hit an amazing 200 doors one pass ofcourse all adds have had 55 new subs in the past 5 years.   i am built like an obesse sumo.  i own ten boats but you need to pay for your badge and shirts in cash how about 25 bucks for the nexxt four weeks.  also every work order that you turn in i must say this isn't goingn to work.  then i will secretly rewrtie add showtime and wiremaintance.  i also will deduct from your check you will get in four weeks for the shirts etc again.  i am hoping you leave the project so that i can take your weeks worth of deals.  MWB for life...........oh i forgot to mention there have been over twenty five mwbs in this market for the past 2 years.   the two reps that came prior to you were known as casper writer and space ghost.   they went home because their wives were having babies and kids were graduating from college.  any way.  your in room 215 with someone that doesn't like people to collect his fingerprints.   look forward to you making me alot of money.  oh u got five bucks cash for the extra key i had made at the hotel.   the last dude took it with him, total jerk had to fire him for breaking into rooms.  but i will rehire him once he serves his 30 days i mean kids get born.   have a good night. 
This is CABL.com posting #346061. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCbN
Posted in reply to: Re: MWB.....manager wanna be. Tell us your experi by transferencefun
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: MWB.....manager wanna be. Tell us your experi transferencefun 7/25/2012 2:31:56 AM