Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: MWB.....manager wanna be. Tell us your experi

the one i use everyday is they all have library cards if i am in an inhouse position. but to seriouslly recview what u said 1 is possible, what dish own 30 percent of rural cable markets and probably 10 percent of urban cable markets. with 3d tv and dvr offers which requires ur customer to have a job, or maybe just a simple 50 buck 150 semi watchable channels from dish or ur in an overbuild. i love going to a door and offering voip phone that doesn't work.  customers calls me up in a garbled voice phone doesnt work. i say i never offered you working pho0ne service you must of read into it. as far as 2-5 go those are pretty funny.  nobody is ever home really?  are you working that russian town chernobal that had a nuclear melt down? 5 is actually a reality only a couple times of year for autorepair oil rotate tires brakes ac goes out etc. not 365 days.   always slam the door in your face.  maybe they should stop pushing 100 meg wireless to the amish.  nobdoy will give them money maybe they might try a market not located in the third world. 
its amazing the kind of people you will find using craigslist.  
This is CABL.com posting #345861. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbB8z
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: MWB.....manager wanna be. Tell us your experi transferencefun 7/17/2012 6:19:15 PM