Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: any Info about Metro Tech Communications?

I wouldn't hold to much faith in Clark County Government websites.
the place I am at in Las "Wages", NV has been an LLC for over 2 years since the owner passed away in 2009 and the executor of the estate converted from a soul proprietor to a LLC and Clark County still shows us listed as a Soul Proprietor, same thing with the State of NV

Most likely they are part of a holding group and running under a fictitious name
I did find a Metro Tech Communications Group located in Dover Delaware that is associated with Direct TV.

And if someone was to call me asking for my Business License number or my FTIN
I would tell them to go jump off of the Mike O'Callaghan–Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. Hover Dams observation bridge that is 840ft from water level, but they would have to wait in line, because 6 to 8 a week take that giant leap.

They even have a sports book here in town that has that listed in a parlay 0 for the 7 day week is 1500 to 1 Odds.

ADOT & NDOT are installing Cellular phone blockers on that stretch to hopefully detour future jumpers because the Suicide shrinks claim that 90% of all jumpers are talking to someone else on the phone when they take the leap, hoping that it will give persons time to re-think their decision.
This is CABL.com posting #346057. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbCbJ
Posted in reply to: Re: any Info about Metro Tech Communications? by Provencher-Indus
There are 0 replies to this message