Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Stealing

Something you don't know that I DO know for a fact.. I have worked at the call center for Dish here in AZ. One thing, this is by far the worst company that I ever worked for. Lets not even go there... The sales people are on a commission based on their average ARPU (average revenue per unit). That being said, the more you slam the better your ARPU bonus is. So when you can throw in a DVR, HD, etc, etc you make more money (not much) and you can make your 350.00 max per week bonus if you keep your ARPU up. They taught you to throw on a DVR and only get rid of it when the customer tells you they dont want it. I was probably the only one there that had an install background and knew not to sell the world to the customer.

I ended up quitting because I found out that they lied to me at my interview. They told me that 20% of the sales people were making 100,000 or better. UM BS... I was number 5 in the company within the first month and made a whole whopping 2100 for two weeks. I ended up quitting after realizing that the whole job was a true waste of my time. Their turnover was huge and their benefits were like working for a mom and pops contractor that just got a contract last week and not anything like the Fortune 500 company that they are. They literally micromanage every second that you are on the clock and constantly tell you that if you don't do this you will be fired.. UGH

I could go on for days

This is CABL.com posting #343207. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBrL
Posted in reply to: Re: Stealing by squirel
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Stealing ramsat 5/5/2012 5:53:08 AM