Create your free account now! Sign up

Stealing

I recently started contracting for a dish hsp.On my day off I was asked to do an p.m. install for them and I agreed.The job was a 2 room with a 625dvr.The cx was an elderly lady.I'm guessing 85plus yrs. old.She was very sweet lady.The job was done right using all approved matierial.The next day I was handed a service call for same lady.When I got there She was still confused about the use of the remotes.I spent about an hour with her and I believe she generally understands now.While I was there she mentioned that she had no use for a dvr and did not want to pay extra for the service.I then called dish and awork order was generated to swap her to a standerd 322.When I called my office I was told that I would be charged back for this.I told the sup. that I quit and that this was stealing.If anyone should be charged back it would be the sales person who talked cx into something she had no use for.I've been in this business for many years and this beats anything I've ever seen or heard off.Please,anyone's thoughts on this.
Russell Morris
This is CABL.com posting #343159. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBqZ
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Stealing Wobbie 5/4/2012 10:00:41 PM
Re: Stealing jsliva 5/4/2012 12:58:59 PM
Re: Stealing Paul the sat man 5/4/2012 8:24:05 AM
Re: Stealing GoEasy 5/4/2012 7:48:52 AM