Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bowlin in Lexington KY is GONE!!!

I am just putting feelers out there, Dustin. TWC decided to save money and have their PM's sweep what contractors cut, which cuts me about 30%, so I am having to explore my options. That is for every contractor working that division. Nothing Jay could have done about that. Funny thing is I don't see you guys getting anything in this region, so if that's how Bowlin got their work, then it would stand to reason that New Age should roll right into these markets, but that is not happening. It would probably do you well to spend more time looking for work instead of worrying about Bowlin. One other thing, the new manager of services at least knows how to listen to and treat people. That change in itself is very refreshing. I have no doubt that this division will be fine, just don't know if I'll be able to afford to stick around. They could replace me with someone who has different financial needs in a heart beat and probably wouldn't have a problem doing just that, now that a certain individual is no longer here.
So.....who's your daddy?..............J to the A..........to the Y. Ooooops.....better be careful......I'd hate to have a crack team of attorney's coming to get me.............help..........Mr. Wizard.
Gary Vest
This is CABL.com posting #343122. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBqo
Posted in reply to: Bowlin in Lexington KY is GONE!!! by kingfisher
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Bowlin in Lexington KY is GONE!!! Shane FOUNTAIN 5/3/2012 9:18:42 PM
Re: Bowlin in Lexington KY is GONE!!! djcable04 5/3/2012 4:27:10 PM