Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Office

Light have to respufully Disagree with alot of your notes you just mention, but that is what is great about being an American. Ex Pres bush had more time off than Pres Obama and as far as going in to Debt well the Ex like most Ex's is the one that put us in the down ward motion to start.

He took all the money Bill saved and had in the bank and depleted it with in first 2 years in office then he did not stop and put us in more debt than ever before. yes the new guy added to it but what choice did he have. Some people might say we were fighting two wars. well he put us in them and him and his friends were the only ones that profit while the rest of us were dying and going broke

Buy this time the country was sinking quicker than the Titanic. The first time we get a black pres the country is broke. By the way how come nobody complained about all the freedoms we lost under Ex Pres bush, And as far as the 2nd admenment  well hell everybody knows how i feel. the right has been  tring to blame the left for years and I mean years, You know and I know that will never happen. and if people were really worried why don't the right pass a law to stop regestering the guns and throw away all records. I will tell you by doing this it would make sure that the Gov could not do this. But then they would have nothing else to get thier party going. 
Fuck it I say everybody should have a gun and fuck the Court system it don't work anyways unless you are rich and can afford it. I like the days that I could shoot a thief a child molester and a true Rapeist. 
hell if i woke in a bad mood I should have the right to shoot anybody in my way on the flip side if I get killed then so be it. The problem is this Country is broke the Consituion is no longer and everybody wants to be blind and act that is working. hate tell all of you that it was broke way before pres Obama took office. Now this pains me but it was broke way before Ex Pres bush took office. Although it was people like him that did it.

We need a change and there is nobody in poltics that can do i. First we have to Define what it means to be an AMERICAN and get back to the basics. Everbody says they don't want the Gov in our lives
and I agree. but what is the solution Ah ah ah I don't know is what everybody says it's easy to place blame. This country was surposed to be of freedom but when the fathers where fighting for freedom from a king 2000 miles away we were in slaving and killing off a buch of races at the same time. 
if you say you belive in freedom don't that mean freedom for all. Its like this posting months ago someone tried to tell me we didn't steal the land from Mexico we paid for it.  like I said we didnt pay for it we gave them what was known at the time as a Guilt fee and let me tell you the 15 millon was cheaper than taking all over it like the Wig party wanted to do. belive me if it was cheaper the white man would have kept it all. But first you had a whole bunch of non white people who were differant life styles and Gods. 

Anyway like I say stop me when I am lieing and just for your info I was corrected regarding that trader bitch Jane Fonda so I am open for the truth. 
This is CABL.com posting #342688. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBjo
Posted in reply to: Re: The Office by Lightmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Office goodsky 4/25/2012 1:39:34 PM