Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Office

I hear ya but I guess my point is it was under his watch, and he has claimed it, he has the people so buffaloed into believing him its really scary.
Yea Lash there is a lot of discrimination ,you'll never get rid of it i'm sure they're blacks out there saying That white hoonkie Romney so I don't get your point, Gas has Doubled since he came into office, no budget since he came into office, $5 trillion more in dept %33 more since he came to office, un-empolyment highest since the depression, he has been on 16 vacation since coming to office (outrageous) Bush played 24 rounds of golf in 8 years , Obama 32 in 15 months, class warfare , more on entitlements than ever before, Gov't is bigger than ever , over 10,000 NEW regulations since coming into office with a cost of $46 billion to business and $11 billion to implement them. The point is he was suppose to reach across the table, I have yet to see him compromise or try to negotiate anything, its his way or no way, his foreign policy is a joke he is apologying to other countrys for us, we have lost all respect , if he gets elected again we our in big trouble, buy your guns now because your 2nd amendment will be gone , hes waiting for his second term to implement his policy, he won't do it now because it will ruffle to many feathers. He has nothing to lose his second time around so he will pull out all the stops, this country will end up like Europe, I personally do not want the Gov't running my life, and thats what will happen , hes saying we are stupid and can't do it our self so the Gov't will.
Stay safe out there Lash on those 40' , did it 20 years ago, no more just want a few more years to retire and travel , quick toking along time ago, started in 63' i figured it was time to grow up when I had kids.
“The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.Thomas Jefferson
This is CABL.com posting #342687. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBjn
Posted in reply to: Re: The Office by hookman 81
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Office lashdawg 4/25/2012 11:57:59 AM