Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: American Splicing NO GOOD

This is the PROBLEM now days thats why I got out after 23plus years I swore to my wife and kids the next SOB that screwed me I will take my 44,458,454 and would make him Religous (Holy) I say you guys arn't gonna get your money back though the court system.
 you may win a judgement but thats not cash. all a judgement is, is a piece of dirty paper. how much will it cost you guys I.E  Time court cost then you have to go to Mi to file or testify will the Gov front you this money Hmmm  I don't think so.
So really you have to ask yourself do you take the screw or is it worth you busting this guy up and maybe get some satifaction out of it and with as many people that got screwed it would be hard to prove who did it if you did it right.

People say Violance don't solve nothing BS hell all though time its the only thing that dose. If its not true then why did the Christians use it our leaders use it BECAUSE IT WORKS.  There is one thing I don't understand is TECH SWEEP why after this guy screwed you you gave him more money? Just asking
This is CABL.com posting #342388. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbBey
Posted in reply to: Re: American Splicing NO GOOD by pbelvin
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: American Splicing NO GOOD tech,sweep 5/12/2012 6:00:18 PM